joi, 21 martie 2019

Waiting for ,,Meeting in Romania, 25th-29th March, 2019"

Preparing for our special guests...

Workshop no. 1 -Roli, with Teacher Angelica Gălățanucomics





Let's go to the library ...Teacher Sanda Andrei is waiting for you.

-Bookmarks Workshop Station - Crafting Bookmarks-Wheel of Reading -  Book Presentation
















Treasure hunt ...with Teacher Maria Mitroi and Teacher Carmen RotaruThere have been created five puzzle stories that you will have to find, with Jigsaw Planet








7 comentarii:

  1. Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I am waiting to present to our parteners an excerpt from the "5 loaves of bread" by Ion Creanga.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. i like this experience because i make a lot of friend i the activities are verry interestiong

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I like this project a lot because I have met a lot of beautiful people and I am gonna miss them all

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. i love this project because it is a new and exited experience that i never expected.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. All the acctivites I took part where exciting and chellenging.
    I met a lot of kind people and I hope that we will keep our friendship!!!!
    Alexandra from Poland !!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere